MKM on Semi Stocks: Starts INTC, CODE, ISSI at Buy, NVDA, SNDK, MU at Neutral, AMD at Sell
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
MKM Partners' Dan Berenbaum initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Semi group Wednesday:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target
- Spansion (Nasdaq: CODE) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- Integrated Silicon Solutions (Nasdaq: ISSI) with a Buy rating and a $11 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating and a $15 price target
- SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) with a Neutral rating and a $37 price target
- Micron (NYSE: MU) with a Neutral rating and a $8 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Sell rating and a $5 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Needham & Company Starts Entegris Inc (ENTG) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mavenir Systems (MVNR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!