MKM Starts TOL, LEN, PHM, DHI at Buy, KBH, RYL at Neutral, HOV at Sell
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
An analyst at MKM Partners initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Tuesday morning:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) with a Buy rating
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Buy rating
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) with a Buy rating
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Neutral rating
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) with a Neutral rating
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) with a Sell rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Hyster-Yale (HY) to Neutral
- Raymond James Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Outperform - Correct
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!