MKM Starts TOL, LEN, PHM, DHI at Buy, KBH, RYL at Neutral, HOV at Sell
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
An analyst at MKM Partners initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Tuesday morning:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) with a Buy rating
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Buy rating
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) with a Buy rating
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Neutral rating
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) with a Neutral rating
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) with a Sell rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Home Sales 619K vs 523K Expected
- Janney Montgomery Scott Assumes PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (PEB) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts Callon Petroleum (CPE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!