MKM Starts TOL, LEN, PHM, DHI at Buy, KBH, RYL at Neutral, HOV at Sell
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
An analyst at MKM Partners initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Tuesday morning:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) with a Buy rating
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Buy rating
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) with a Buy rating
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Neutral rating
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) with a Neutral rating
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) with a Sell rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TH Capital Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts TransUnion (TRU) at Neutral
- Roth Capital Downgrades Orion Energy Systems (OESX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!