MKM Starts TOL, LEN, PHM, DHI at Buy, KBH, RYL at Neutral, HOV at Sell
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
An analyst at MKM Partners initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Tuesday morning:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) with a Buy rating
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Buy rating
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) with a Buy rating
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Neutral rating
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) with a Neutral rating
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) with a Sell rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts ChinaCache (CCIH) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts E*TRADE (ETFC) at Outperform
- Imperial Capital Starts Ultra Petroleum (UPL) at Outperform; Highly Leveraged to Rocky Mountain Natural Gas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!