MKM Starts TOL, LEN, PHM, DHI at Buy, KBH, RYL at Neutral, HOV at Sell
- Wall Street lower as health, consumer stocks decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
An analyst at MKM Partners initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Tuesday morning:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) with a Buy rating
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Buy rating
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) with a Buy rating
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Buy rating
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Neutral rating
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) with a Neutral rating
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) with a Sell rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Assumes Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) at Sector Perform
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Team Health (TMH) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Cirrus Logic (CRUS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!