MKM Starts Lodging Stocks: HOT, WYN, MHGC at Buy, H, MAR, CHH, OEH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
In the Lodging sector this morning, an analyst at MKM Partners has initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) with a Buy rating and a $70 price target
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Morgans Hotel Group (Nasdaq: MHGC) with a Buy rating and a $14 price target
- Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) with a Neutral rating and a $47 price target
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) with a Neutral rating and $45 price target
- Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) with a Neutral rating and a $40 price target
- Orient-Express Hotels (NYSE: OEH) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Brean Capital Assumes Laredo Petroleum (LPI) at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!