Longbow Starts Intel (INTC), AMD (AMD) at Buy, NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Longbow Research initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Chip sector this morning:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!