Longbow Starts Intel (INTC), AMD (AMD) at Buy, NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Longbow Research initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Chip sector this morning:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- ResMed (RMD) PT Lifted to $57 on Solid Q1
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!