Longbow Starts Intel (INTC), AMD (AMD) at Buy, NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Longbow Research initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Chip sector this morning:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Radian Group (RDN) at Buy
- BTIG Starts Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (DM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!