Longbow Starts Intel (INTC), AMD (AMD) at Buy, NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street jumps as Deutsche Bank bounces back
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Longbow Research initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Chip sector this morning:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts MPLX LP (MPLX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!