Longbow Starts Intel (INTC), AMD (AMD) at Buy, NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
Longbow Research initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Chip sector this morning:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Piper Jaffray Starts U.S. Bancorp (USB) at Overweight
- Stifel Starts Lennox International (LII) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!