Longbow Research Starts Starbucks (SBUX) at Buy
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Longbow Research initiated coverage on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $53.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- CL King Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy
- Standpoint Research Starts FireEye, Inc (FEYE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!