Longbow Research Starts Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Longbow Research initiated coverage on Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Garmin Ltd. closed at $55.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longbow Research Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Buy
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Vertical Group Starts Raytheon (RTN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!