Lazard Starts Time Warner (TWX), News Corp. (NWSA), Viacom (VIA) at Buy, Discovery (DISCA), Disney (DIS) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Lazard Capital's Barton Crockett initiated coverage on a number of Broadcasting stocks Tuesday morning:
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) with a Buy rating and a $52 price target
- News Corp. (Nasdaq: NWSA) with a Buy rating and a $26 price target
- Viacom (NYSE: VIA) with a Buy rating and a $73 price target
- Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA) with a Hold rating
- Disney (NYSE: DIS) with a Hold rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Macquarie Starts Workday (WDAY) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Starts Baker Hughes (BHI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!