Lazard Starts Starwood (HOT), Wyndham (WYN), Marriott (MAR) at Buy, Hyatt (H) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Lazard Capital's Jake Fuller initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Lodging sector Wednesday morning:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HOT) with a Buy rating and a $68 price target
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) with a Buy rating and a $42 price target
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) with a Buy rating and a $45 price target
- Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) with a Neutral rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Brean Capital Assumes Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Buy
- Brean Capital Assumed Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!