Lazard Starts Starwood (HOT), Wyndham (WYN), Marriott (MAR) at Buy, Hyatt (H) at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Lazard Capital's Jake Fuller initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Lodging sector Wednesday morning:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HOT) with a Buy rating and a $68 price target
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) with a Buy rating and a $42 price target
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) with a Buy rating and a $45 price target
- Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) with a Neutral rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Starts International Shipholding (ISH) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Neonode (NEON) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!