Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Universal Electronics (UEIC) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lake Street Capital Markets initiated coverage on Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $87.00.
Shares of Universal Electronics closed at $78.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance