Lake Street Capital Markets Starts CyberOptics (CYBE) at Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets initiated coverage on CyberOptics (NASDAQ: CYBE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
Shares of CyberOptics closed at $17.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberOptics Advances Breakthrough Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) Sensor Technology to an Even Higher Resolution
- Seaport Global Securities Starts International Seaways (INSW) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!