Ladenburg Thalmann Starts USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) at Buy
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on USA Compression Partners LP (NYSE: USAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of USA Compression Partners LP closed at $25.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) at Buy
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Walt Disney (DIS) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!