Ladenburg Thalmann Starts USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) at Buy
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on USA Compression Partners LP (NYSE: USAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of USA Compression Partners LP closed at $25.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.51; 11.3% Yield
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Price Target Lifted at Piper Jaffray; Remain Buyers Ahead of Earnings
- Citi Starts Aruba Networks (ARUN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!