Ladenburg Thalmann Starts USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) at Buy
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Fall to 280k; 'The Interview' to Debut; Vornado to Spin Urban Edge
- Wall Street Looks to Soothe Biotech's Holiday Meltdown (GILD) (CELG) (AMGN)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/24: (ATOS) (ANFI) (ZAZA) Higher; (CUBA) (CAMP) (NES) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Can Continue Higher on Improving Supply, Strong Demand for iPhone 6/6+ - Piper Jaffray
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on USA Compression Partners LP (NYSE: USAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of USA Compression Partners LP closed at $25.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Virgin America (VA) at Buy
- Cowen Starts Virgin America (VA) at Outperform
- Topeka Capital Starts Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!