Ladenburg Thalmann Starts USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on USA Compression Partners LP (NYSE: USAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of USA Compression Partners LP closed at $25.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Jarden Corporation (JAH) at Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Starts First Financial Bankshares (FFIN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!