Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Spark Energy (SPKE) at Neutral
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Spark Energy (NASDAQ: SPKE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Spark Energy closed at $26.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spark Energy (SPKE) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Vertical Group Starts BE Aerospace (BEAV) at Hold
- Vertical Group Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Hold