Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Kindred Biosciences (KIN) at Buy
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ: KIN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.50.
Shares of Kindred Biosciences closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- Sidoti Starts Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!