Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) at Buy
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $25.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight