Ladenburg Thalmann Starts BioTime, Inc. (BTX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on BioTime, Inc. (NYSE: BTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of BioTime, Inc. closed at $3.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Patient Cohort Data From BioTime’s OpRegen® Clinical Trial in Dry-AMD to Be Presented at ISOPT Clinical Symposium on December 2, 2016
- Roth Capital Starts Asure Software (ASUR) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!