Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: AM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.
Shares of Antero Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- UBS Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!