Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts FB Financial (FBK) at Outperform
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiates coverage on FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of FB Financial closed at $21.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Outperform
- Aegis Capital Starts Eaton Corporation (ETN) at Buy