Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Capstar Financial (CSTR) at Market Perform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage on Capstar Financial (NASDAQ: CSTR) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Capstar Financial closed at $17.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Assumes Nordstrom (JWN) at Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Resumes PPG Industries (PPG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!