Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts CNA Financial (CNA) at Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage on CNA Financial (NYSE: CNA) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of CNA Financial closed at $34.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- William Blair Starts Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) at Outperform
- CNA Appoints Andy Lea Vice President, Commercial Underwriting, E&O, Cyber and Media