Johnson Rice Starts Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) at Accumulate
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice earlier initiated coverage on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) with an Accumulate rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $9.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Announces 15M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Credit Suisse Assumes Kohl's (KSS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!