Johnson Rice Starts Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) at Accumulate
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Johnson Rice earlier initiated coverage on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) with an Accumulate rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $9.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Rice Starts Lonestar Resources (LONE) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) PT Raised to $12 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!