Johnson Rice Starts Concho Resources (CXO) at Accumulate
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Johnson Rice initiated coverage on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO) with an Accumulate rating.
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $137.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Buy
- Berenberg Starts AGCO Corporation (AGCO) at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Colony NorthStar (CLNS) at Outperform, Adds to FBR Alpha Generator List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!