Janney Starts NKE, FL, FINL, HBI at Buy, DKS, UA, VFC, HIBB, ZQK, COLM, GIL at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Janney Capital's Eric Tracy initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Athletic Apparel/Retail and Footwear groups Friday morning.
With a Buy rating:
With a Buy rating:
- Nike (NYSE: NKE) - $127 price target
- Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) - $37 price target
- Finish Line (Nasdaq: FINL) - $25 price target
- Hanesbrand (NYSE: HBI) - $33 price target
- Dick's (NYSE: DKS) - $51 price target
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) - $102 price target
- VF Corp. (NYSE: VFC) - $155 price target
- Hibbett Sports (Nasdaq: HIBB) - $52 price target
- Quiksilver (NYSE: ZQK) - $4 price target
- Columbia Sportswear (Nasdaq: COLM) - $51 price target
- Gildan Activewear (NYSE: GIL) - $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision (ATVI) and EA (EA) to Benefit from Shift to 'Engagement Monetization', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Initiates Coverage on ATVI and EA With 'Overweight' Ratings
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) to $52 Ahead of 1Q Report
- Jefferies Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!