Janney Montgomery Scott Starts ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ: PRQR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. closed at $7.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts American Midstream (AMID) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise