Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Hospitality Properties Trust (NASDAQ: HPT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $31.
Shares of Hospitality Properties Trust closed at $29.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target