Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Hospitality Properties Trust (NASDAQ: HPT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $31.
Shares of Hospitality Properties Trust closed at $29.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hospitality Properties Trust Third Quarter 2016 Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, November 9th
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Vertical Group Starts Harris Corp. (HRS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!