Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ: GBDC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Golub Capital BDC closed at $18.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Kansas City Southern (KSU) at Accumulate
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Golub Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!