Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) at Neutral
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ: GBDC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Golub Capital BDC closed at $18.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Overweight
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Golub Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!