Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) at Neutral
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $20.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) to Sector Perform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy