Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $20.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Starts Arista Networks (ANET) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Party City (PRTY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!