Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $74.
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $78.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chardan Capital Markets Positive on Alnylam (ALNY) as ASH Data Reinforces Potential for RNAi Across Hemophilia and AIP
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY): ASH Presentation Bodes Well For 2017 PhIII - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!