JPMorgan Starts iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) at Overweight
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ: IRTC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $34.
Shares of iRhythm Technologies closed at $24.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
- CLSA Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- CLSA Starts TripAdvisor (TRIP) at Underperform