JPMorgan Starts Sealed Air (SEE) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53.00.
Shares of Sealed Air closed at $45.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!