JPMorgan Starts Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Overweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $72.00.
Shares of Qorvo Inc closed at $54.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qorvo® to Webcast Quarterly Earnings Conference Call on February 1, 2017
- Buckingham Research Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Neutral
- U.S. Department of Defense Expands Qorvo® Microelectronics Trusted Source Status
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!