JPMorgan Starts Mimecast Limited (MIME) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $25.50.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $18.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Wedbush Assumes PayPal (PYPL) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Reinstates CBS (CBS) at Outperform