JPMorgan Starts Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) at Overweight
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $26.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation (LYV) Takes Majority Stake in Secret Sounds Group
- Guns N' Roses Not In This Lifetime Tour Shows No Signs Of Stopping As It Steamrolls Into 2017 With Over 30 Massive Stadium Dates Lined Up Across Europe And North America
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!