JPMorgan Starts Ellie Mae (ELLI) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $118.
Shares of Ellie Mae closed at $98.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy