JPMorgan Starts DENTSPLY International (XRAY) at Neutral
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on DENTSPLY International (NASDAQ: XRAY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.
Shares of DENTSPLY International closed at $59.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) Declares $0.0775 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- DA Davidson Starts Fidus Investment Corp (FDUS) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Universal Display (OLED) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!