JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- CoreLogic (CLGX) Target Lifted to $37 at Piper Jaffray as Margin Profile Raised
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) PT, Estimates Lifted at Piper Jaffray on Strong Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!