JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Diebold (DBD) Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Valuation; Pull-Back Tied to 'Forced Selling', Says Analsyt
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts La Quinta Holdings (LQ) at Sell
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!