JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Sector Weight
- Simmons Raises price Target on Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Following 2Q Earnings Review
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Following 2Q and Management Change
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!