JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) to Neutral
- Susquehanna Starts Range Resources (RRC) at Positive
- iRobot (IRBT) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company Amid Strong Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!