JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Starts BioScrip (BIOS) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts MOL Global (MOLG) at Buy
- Topeka Capital Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!