JPMorgan Starts Cable TV Stocks: CMCSA, CHTR, DTV at Overweight, CVC, TWC, DISH at Neutral
- Wall St. tumbles as investors run to safety
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Dollar, global stocks trampled in stampede to safety
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Within Expected Range
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/11: (NTWK) (EXPE) (TRIP) (CSCO) Higher; (FLO) (LPSN) (INCY) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan's Philip Cusick initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Broadcasting & Cable TV sector Wednesday morning:
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target
- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) with an Overweight rating and a $60 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with an Overweight rating and a $53 price target
- Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) with a Neutral rating and a $20 price target
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Neutral rating and a $74 price target
- Dish Network (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Tenaris S.A. (TS) to Underweight
- SunTrust Starts Square (SQ) at Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Expedia's (EXPE) Mixed 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!