JPMorgan Starts BlackLine (BL) at Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of BlackLine closed at $27.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Underperform
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter