JPMorgan Starts Berry Plastics Group (BERY) at Overweight
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan initiated coverage on Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Berry Plastics Group closed at $43.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Neutral
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to $59
- Credit Agricole Assumes Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!