JPMorgan Assumes Sohu.com (SOHU) at Underweight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan assumed coverage on Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Sohu.com closed at $42.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- JPMorgan Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Neutral
- Sohu.com Reports Third Quarter 2016 Unaudited Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!