JPMorgan Assumes Phoenix New Media Limited (FENG) at Overweight
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan assumed coverage on Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $4.30.
Shares of Phoenix New Media Limited closed at $3.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Phoenix New Media Announces Extension of Loans to Yidian
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!