JPMorgan Assumes Dolby Laboratories (DLB) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan assumed coverage on Dolby Laboratories (NYSE: DLB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $51.
Shares of Dolby Laboratories closed at $54.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Overweight
- Horizon Global (HZN) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Convertible Senior Notes
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports Sale of Bob Evans Restaurants and Acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!