JMP Starts Pandora (P) at Outperform, Amazon (AMZN), Brightcove (BCOV) at Market Perform
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
JMP's Mark Harding initiated coverage on the following Internet stocks Tuesday morning:
- Pandora (NYSE: P) with an Market Outperform rating and a $14 price target;
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with a Market Perform rating; and
- Brightcove (Nasdaq: BCOV) with a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Opportunity in Pandora (P) On-Demand and Upgrades Stock to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Lannett Co (LCI) at Hold
- KeyBanc Resumes ITT Corp. (ITT) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!