JMP Starts Pandora (P) at Outperform, Amazon (AMZN), Brightcove (BCOV) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
JMP's Mark Harding initiated coverage on the following Internet stocks Tuesday morning:
- Pandora (NYSE: P) with an Market Outperform rating and a $14 price target;
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with a Market Perform rating; and
- Brightcove (Nasdaq: BCOV) with a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Offered $15/share for Pandora (P) in 'Fishing Expedition' - WSJ
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT, Estimates Lowered at Nomura Amid Weak Q2
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Following In-Line Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!