JMP Starts Pandora (P) at Outperform, Amazon (AMZN), Brightcove (BCOV) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
JMP's Mark Harding initiated coverage on the following Internet stocks Tuesday morning:
- Pandora (NYSE: P) with an Market Outperform rating and a $14 price target;
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with a Market Perform rating; and
- Brightcove (Nasdaq: BCOV) with a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CRT Capital Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Columbia Property Trust (CXP) at Sell
- Deutsche Bank Starts Parker-Hannifin (PH) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!