JMP Starts Pandora (P) at Outperform, Amazon (AMZN), Brightcove (BCOV) at Market Perform
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
JMP's Mark Harding initiated coverage on the following Internet stocks Tuesday morning:
- Pandora (NYSE: P) with an Market Outperform rating and a $14 price target;
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with a Market Perform rating; and
- Brightcove (Nasdaq: BCOV) with a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBN Securities Starts HP, Inc. (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- FBN Securities Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Outperform
- Jefferies Sees Opportunity for Guess? (GES) in Asia; Jefferies Raises Price Target to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!