JMP Starts Pandora (P) at Outperform, Amazon (AMZN), Brightcove (BCOV) at Market Perform
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
JMP's Mark Harding initiated coverage on the following Internet stocks Tuesday morning:
- Pandora (NYSE: P) with an Market Outperform rating and a $14 price target;
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with a Market Perform rating; and
- Brightcove (Nasdaq: BCOV) with a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) at Buy
- Pandora (P) Bear Says He May Upgrade Stock Below $23/sh
- Piper Jaffray Assumes SanDisk (SNDK) at Overweight on 'Impressive' Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!