JMP Securities Starts WCI Communities (WCIC) at Market Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on WCI Communities (NYSE: WCIC) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of WCI Communities closed at $18.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Resumes Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) at Market Outperform
- Aegis Capital Starts Eaton Corporation (ETN) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!