JMP Securities Starts SVB Financial (SIVB) at Market Outperform
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on SVB Financial (NASDAQ: SIVB) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $130.00.
Shares of SVB Financial closed at $107.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Valley Bank to Expand Presence in San Francisco
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'