JMP Securities Starts PacWest Bancorp (PACW) at Market Outperform
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $48.00.
Shares of PacWest Bancorp closed at $42.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Resumes Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) at Market Outperform
- Credit Suisse Assumes The TJX Companies (TJX) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!