JMP Securities Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Market Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on MedEquities Realty Trust (NYSE: MRT) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of MedEquities Realty Trust closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
- Barclays Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Overweight
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!