JMP Securities Starts IntraLinks Holdings (IL) at Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on IntraLinks Holdings (NYSE: IL) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $13.
Shares of IntraLinks Holdings closed at $9.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades IntraLinks Holdings (IL) to Neutral
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!