JMP Securities Starts CareTrust REIT (CTRE) at Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JMP Securitied initiates coverage on CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of CareTrust REIT closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Settlement Shaves ~$1.20/Share from Enterprise Value - JMP
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy