JMP Securities Starts Canadian Solar (CSIQ) at Market Perform
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Canadian Solar closed at $13.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!