Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts TimkenSteel (TMST) at Sector Weight
- Credit Suisse Starts Sunrun (RUN) at Outperform
- Piper Jaffray Starts Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!