Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Wall Street drops as energy shares slump
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- salesforce (CRM) Was Willing and Able to Pay More for LinkedIn (LNKD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Airlines on Watch as Lufthansa Cuts Forecast for Adjust. Ebit to Below Prior Yr (AAL) (DAL) (UAL)
- Evercore ISI Resumes Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Casey's General Stores (CASY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!