Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Service Corp. Intl. (SCI) to Outperform
- Infinera Corp. (INFN) Estimates And PT Cut - Needham & Company
- Xilinx (XLNX) Is Benefiting From Multiple Secular Growth Drivers - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!