Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dougherty & Co Starts Carrol's Restaurant (TAST) at Buy
- Nomura Securities Starts Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) at Buy, $32 PT
- UPDATE: Hertz Global (HTZ) Sentiment at Trough, Morgan Stanley Upgrades to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!