Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/26: (EGLE) (PSG) (PQ) Higher; (ESI) (ACET) (CORI) Lower
- Wall Street falls after Fischer, Yellen comments
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- Macquarie Starts Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) at Outperform
- Macquarie Assumes Waste Management (WM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!