Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Hold - Correction
- FBR Capital Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!