Imperial Starts United Continental (UAL), Delta (DAL), US Airways (LCC) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
An analyst at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on several Airline stocks Tuesday afternoon, each with an Outperform rating:
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - $32 price target
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) - $19 price target
- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) - $20 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FAA Extends Israel Flight Restrictions (DAL) (AAL) (UAL)
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) PT Lifted to $13, Estimates Raised 30% at BofA/Merrill Lynch Post Q1
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Cut 11% at Susquehanna; Long-Term Story Not Broken
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!