Howard Weil Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (FSL) (AAPL) (YHOO) Higher; (NBG) (ETH) (PBR) Lower (more...)
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Howard Weil initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boenning & Scattergood Starts Flowserve Corp. (FLS) at Neutral
- Jefferies Starts Madison Square Garden (MSG) at Hold
- Macquarie Has One Word to Describe Apple's (AAPL) Q1 Results - 'Wow!'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!