Howard Weil Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Outperform
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Howard Weil initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Hold - Correction
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades C.H. Robinson (CHRW) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Yodlee (YDLE) at Outperform