Howard Weil Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Outperform
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
Howard Weil initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- William Blair Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Steel Dynamics (STLD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!