Howard Weil Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Howard Weil initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- Rare J. C. Penney (JCP) Bull Raises Price Target Post Q4
- Weight Watchers (WTW) PT Slashed to $14 at Credit Suisse